Introduced in May 2019, Polis 1907 is a historic structure that was built more than a century ago using indigenous stone and conventional design elements. It is situated in the heart of the Polis Chrysochous village square, 54 kilometres from Paphos International Airport.
Complete renovations have been performed on the property, transforming it into a preserved structure where understated luxury and tradition converge. Located on the ground level, the ‘Akakiko’ Asian Fusion Restaurant offers breakfast, coffee, and pastries in the garden and serves Asian cuisine from 12:00 to 23:00.
- Safety deposit box
- Bingo (Additional charge)
- Evening entertainment
- Water sport facilities on site (Additional charge)
- Entertainment staff
- Snorkelling (Additional charge)
- Diving (Additional charge)
- Table tennis
- Children’s playground
- Games room
- Billiards (Additional charge) Children’s playground
- Tennis court