Ydatodexameni Prodromou – Stavroulia Trail
On the Troodos – Prodromos main street just a bit above the Prodromos Water tank. At the end there is a choice of two routes that end up at different points of the Pedoula – Agiou Nikolaou street. Length: First route 4.5 km. Second route 5,5 km – Duration: 1,5-2 hours – Degree of difficulty: 3
Points of interest
Excellent view of the Morfou Bay and the Troodos Sierra. The path goes through an incredibly dense forest of black pine. Panoramic view to the east, towards the abandoned tunnels of the chrome mines.(very sharp downhill route)
Tips & Resources
2. Do not smoke and keep your food inside your backpacks. Protect the environmental treasure from unexpected fires.
3. Do not make unnecessary noise. Respect the natural world of the birds, the animals and enjoy the natural sounds.
4. Maintain the space clean. Leave your trash in the bins or choose to take them with you.
5. Spend the night in the visitors’ camp sites.
6. The entrance to vehicles within the path is not allowed.
7. Protect the natural beauty by avoiding cutting branches, bushes or unrooting plants and carving trees.
8. The lighting of fires in protected areas is strictly prohibited. Respect what is offered from nature and the camping site. Lighting fires is allowed ONLY in special barbecue sites.
Inform immediately the Forestry Department on +357 22805511 or 1407 (Emergency contact, 24 hour a day) if you see smoke or fire.
The responsible environmental consciousness can improve our planet. Remember nature is accommodates us. It opens its heart into her world. Respect her home, her residents, the flora, and fauna.
Kampos tou Livadiou Trail
Kato Amiantos- “Loumata ton Aeton” Stream Trail